Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Honeymooners in Ft. Lauderdale

Seriously, my Honeymoon was fabulous... me and the Hubs had the best time! One time I'm so glad we did was make the decision to spend a few days in Florida before we left for our Carribean cruise.

We took a redeye flight from Long Beach to Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday evening and were scheduled to arrive in Ft. Lauderdale a little before 5 am. I was really concerned we wouldn't be able to check into our hotel but of course I told the Hubs that I took care of it because I don't want to listen to him REALLY stress out about it. Luckily bc it was our honeymoon they took pity on us and knew we were exhausted... we walked into the hotel room and passed out until 9 am before I forced him to get out of bed and start our trip!

We threw some clothes on and went to check out our hotel... we stayed at the Embassy Suites right near the beach in Ft. Lauderdale and we loved it!

{READ MORE}

P.S. For a little while I will be double posting so that I can forward some of my readers to my new blog this way. There won't be ANYTHING posted here ever that isn't posted on my new blog so feel free to unfollow this one if you'd like.

No comments: