Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Extra, Extra!

Well everyone, I'm back from my honeymoon and I had a fabulous surprise! Joy (AKA Miss Poodle on Weddingbee) from How Joyful completed my template for my new blog and it just went active today!

But wait, I'm sure ya'll are like "WHAT ABOUT THE RECAPS?!"... we all know the brides whos blogs we follow for months and then the day after the wedding they disappear never to see a recap. That's really disappointing and it happens a lot... don't worry I won't do that to you!

What I will do is make you go follow me at my new blog though because I will be doing the recaps there starting this week with my honeymoon!

I'm so happy with my new blog so go check it out and tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay for being back and yay for the new blog! You know I ADORE the title!

Krystal said...

Cute name!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What an exciting time to be back and married -- YAYA!