Saturday, April 17, 2010

This is it!

It's finally here, the day I will become Mrs. Mojito. It's been 14 months since we booked the venue, and 10 months since Mr. Mojito proposed and the time has just completely flown by. I can't believe that this evening aboard the yacht I will be hand in hand with the man of my dreams, calling him my husband in just a few short hours.

To my family and friends...

You guys are my everything. I'm the person I am today because every single one of you have been a part of my life. You have supported Brad and I since day one physically, emotionally and in the case of the wedding - financially. I'm so blessed to have such incredible people in my life, and my day is going to be that much greater because every. single. one. of you are in it.

To Mr. Mojito...

You are my rock. You are my strength. That might seem so cliche for me to say, but it's so true. You've made me realize what love is, and how so many things I thought I felt in the past was never anything to compare to what I have and feel now. I am so excited to become your wife today and to embark on this journey together. You were my first real true love and I'm so excited for all of the other "firsts" we have to come -- homes, trips, children. It's all so much to look forward to and I thank God every day for putting you in my life.

And of course to my blogging friends who've been here for it all...

I can truly say that I have met some of the best people I've ever met in my entire life through this wedding process (big hugs to Kelly the original Miss Pugs, Stephanie from I Do at the Zoo, Em from Burning River Bride, Ali AKA Mrs. Frenchie, and I could continue...). Some of you I've met, some of you I plan to meet, and some of you will just be people that will stay in my life hopefully for a long time after this wedding. I never knew what I was getting into the day I found Weddingbee which inspired me to start this blogging journey and meet girls that would be more honest then some of my own friends. You have been here to listen, give advice, and keep me busy for the past fourteen months while I should be working.

Thank you everyone for your love and support over this time and I'm so excited to start this journey as Mr. Mojito's wife.

I love you all more then you know!

Signing out for the last time as a Miss... Miss Mojito <3>

P.S. Be ready for the debut of my new blog once I get back from the Honeymoon! I will be transitioning you all into my new blogging home as I start my recaps!

P.S.2. I hopefully will have a couple pix to post in the next couple days before I leave for my honeymoon!

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

Seriously I adore you! You are too too sweet for the shout-out. Thank you for all of YOUR advice and guidance back. Have a fabulously amazing wedding day and I can't wait to hear all about it!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Kristy said...

congrats! can't wait for the recaps! here's to hoping the two of you cherish and enjoy every moment of the day!

Em said...

Awww this made me cry!! Laura, I'm SO incredibly excited for you (although I'm sure you already knew that). Have the most *amazing* day and enjoy every moment, may they be stressful/emotional/happy/sad. You're going to make a beautiful bride. I'm so glad I got to follow your journey to the altar and I can't wait to follow your journey into wifey-dom (lol, just made that up). I can't WAIT to read all about it and of COURSE see every single picture. Congratulations!

Cupcake Wedding said...

Woohoo

congrats!

LauraLou said...

Such a sweet post!! Enjoy every single minute of today! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your gorgeous pictures - You're gonna be a beautiful bride! Congrats, lady!

Alicia said...

Whoooo-HOOOOOO!!!

Congrats and Happy Wedding!!

Chocolate Lover said...

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Mojito! Hope you had a spectacular day!

Heather Martin said...

Congrats!

Bee @ BP Wedding said...

Congratulations Mrs. Mohito!!! I hope that you had an absolutely fabulous day. I am so happy for you! :)

Aubrey said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see your recaps. Glad I was able to share my date with such a special lady!

I'm Layla said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! :D

buhdoop said...

Congrats and enjoy!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, happy, happy day to you! How excited. Have the BEST day possible!