Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm baaaackkk...

...but only for a second! Just had to check base with ya'll to let you know that I had a FABULOUS wedding. Like seriously, a lot of people say that but mine truly was amazing. I can't wait to share all of my thoughts and experiences with all of you... I leave for my Honeymoon on Thursday so I might try to write a post or two before I leave but no recaps will be starting until May... I'll be introducing my new blog then!

I'm basically obsessed with this picture because of my bouquet.
I was telling Em (Burning River Bride) that I wish I could have it replicated on a weekly basis to sit on my desk at work... I could gaggle over it forever.


Please excuse whatever I'm awkwardly doing in this photo... but isn't my new hubs sexy?!



It's so fun... things aren't much different but I feel like I'm playing house. He got home from work late last night and we seriously laid in bed talking for an hour and a half just about the wedding and how happy we were.

Now I'm ready to go to the Carribean and I can't wait to share everything with ya'll... I'll try to get some posts in before I leave.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone...

-Mrs. Mojito

(Damn, my automatic signature doesn't work anymore!)

8 comments:

Bowie Bride said...

Congrats, MRS. Mojito!! Can't wait to see all the happy pics! You two friggin adorable.

kmattso2 said...

Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations and have an amazing time on your honeymoon =]

Katie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to hear all of your recaps! Have a great time on the honeymoon :)

PMerr said...

eeee! I can't wait for recaps!!! You guys look great! Have a great time on your honeymoon!

Leanne said...

Congratulations!! You looked beautiful!

Jenn said...

Can't wait to hear mroe details!!

So glad everything turned out just like you dreamed!

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

Congrats girl! Have a fantastic honeymoon.

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

The flowers are so bright and fun! I have so much to catch up on since I haven't been able to follow any blogs! Can't wait to read all your recaps. And yes, hubby is damn sexy!