Okay, let me clarify.
A Brazilian Blowout has NOTHING to do with anything referring to my hoo-haw.
When I started discussing my appointment to get a Brazilian Blowout for the wedding / honeymoon people thought I was sharing too much in public. The Brazilian Blowout is actually an organic treatment (that's right, no chemicals)... after the process depending on your upkeep (the amount you wash it, the type of shampoos you use, etc.) it could last around 8-12 weeks.
This all natural treatment took about two hours and left me with AMAZZZZING smooth and healthy, frizz-free hair, with killer shine.
I went into the salon looking like this:
That's what my hair looks like while air drying (it still was damp so not at it's full lion potential).
This is how the process went in short detail:
1) Wash hair hardcore for like 10 minutes to make sure ALL buildup and products are off of the hair.
2) No Conditioner was used so spend another 10 minutes combing out my mane.
3) Comb in the Brazilian Blowout product stuff that she paints in inch by inch (kinda like putting color on your hair).
4) Blowdry the product into your hair... you do not wash it out. Right now it already is looking amazing.
5) She then flat irons the product inch by inch to really heat up the hair to lock in the product. OMG, I love my hair.
6) Then she washed it. WAHHH?! My hair looked gorgeous and it was so sad for her to wash my hair.
7) Repeat -- blowdried my whole head and flat ironed the whole thing again.
And then I looked like this...
Seriously, in love. The point of this whole process is to eliminate frizz when letting your hair air dry or blow dry. I actually was able to blow dry my hair yesterday and not straighten it after... I've NEVER done that. Not only that it cut the blow dry time down rediculously! It usually takes 30-45 minutes to blow dry my hair completely depending on how wet my hair is but yesterday it probably took me 15 minutes MAX and it looked great.
I was told I'll never go back but it can be a little pricey, the upkeep is way cheaper then the original first time process so we shall see... I'm going to see how long it lasts and if I continue to feel it makes a huge difference.
As of right now though? I'm in love with more then Mr. Mojito.