Monday, March 1, 2010

A week of updates...

So I uploaded all of my Bachelorette Party pix on my computer this evening and there were about 235. There were tons. And there are some hilarious ones, and none that are going into the vault for life for fear of future black mail... but do to the careers of my friends and our futures there will be some ya'll just won't get to see.

But there is also a TON you get to, that's why you are getting about a week of updates. There are far too many pix from my fabulous weekend with my best girls that I'm going to be breaking it up into probably at least five posts... starting tomorrow.

In the meantime... here is a pic of all of us girls out at Sharkees on Saturday night...

Can't wait to share this AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING weekend with all of you, I feel so blessed and love all of these girls so much!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

That looks like a fun group of girls! Can't wait to see the CRAZY pictures! =) I'm sure it will make me miss spending time with my girls!

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

Looks like you had fun. Love the matching shirts!