Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thrift Store's Can Give You STD's.

Well, they might be able to give you those kind of STD's too, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about this GREAT engagement shoot that a couple did underwater for their Save the Date's. I found this shoot over at Green Wedding Shoes and I just had to share... the couple picked up an old tux/suit and wedding dress at a thrift store and this is what the ended up with... I love it!







Do you not love these accordian STDs? Just another inspiration post I had to share!

3 comments:

Em said...

Ok, that almost gave me an anxiety attack. I have a serious fear/phobia/whatever of deep water and drowning. So yeah...doing something like that would NEVER happen. Love the pictures, though. Very creative and unexpected. Gah...I can't even look at them.

Shanna said...

I LOVE these...how amazing!

thehickbride said...

I LOVE these! Wow, just wow.