Friday, March 5, 2010

Final Fling Before the Ring: Cocktail Shower Happy Hour [5 of 6]

My Cocktail Shower before we went out on Saturday night was one of my favorite parts of the weekend. Have I not said that for every post I've done so far? Whatever, it was a blast... it was just fun hanging out with all the girls, pounding Mojitos, and LAUGHING... a lot!

They all brought me some "Naughty or Nice" gifts... some of them were HILARIOUS and gave us some great laughs..



I got some things like edible body paint, lots of sex books, and we can't forget the candy-cuffs haha... One of the moments that all had us dying laughing is when we were going through the sex books. Seeing about 98% of the positions that would be impossible for anyone pretty much... well except my friend and MOH-KC...



That right there folks is an interpretation of the position "Cannonball" hahaha... could you and your man accomplish that? If so, so guys are freakin' rock stars. LOL

They made a ton of appetizers, jello shots, other shots, and mojitos... everything was so delish! I didn't get pictures of all of the hot apps, those were sooo yummy! I also loved the homemade bruschetta, not exactly the best for a night on the town -- garlic central!







After hanging out for a while and getting the cocktail party started, it was time to start some games... the first one was AWESOME. I love my MOH's... they planned a night with Mr. Mojito and did an interview with him. It was funny and he left me the SWEETEST message at the end. They asked him questions and I had to guess what he would say... I got 12 out of 20. Some where just impossible!



After my trivia it was time to do the "Smooth the Groom" that I told you about in a previous post... let's just say it is really hard after a few mojitos... especially after MOH-KC gave you a good spin!



Looks like my friend HC and MOH-KC had a little trouble... somehow HC won though, we all think she cheated. :)





Around 7:45 we got a call that our transportation was downstairs and ready to take us to the first destination of the night... but my friend BO the Bartender had to make us some great shots before we could head out.



Up next the final post... my last fling before the ring! :)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute Cute!! What did their shirts say?

Laura K [AKA Miss Mojito] said...

They said Laura's Entourage

Katie said...

Looks like you guys had some fun games going on! How cute :)

Ashley @ Ramirez Family said...

Did they do the trivia game on a DVD? If so, which program did they use? I wanna do a tiva DVD for my sisters bachelorette =)