Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Final Fling Before the Ring: BM Bonding [1 of 6]

Well my morning started off with wedding stuff because I had my first alterations appointment. It went really well and I'm really happy with the woman we found. She really knows what she's doing! I go in for my next alterations appointment in mid-March and will get some pix then.

Now it's time to start off the bachelorette bash! After my alterations appointment MOH-KC, MOH-Lu, and BM-Ash picked me up from my parents house and hit the road! It was time to get this party started! Before us four ever went anywhere we had to do a typical house pic like we would always do in high school / college before heading out...

Photobucket

Here is one from right after high school...



We hopped in the car and all I knew was we were headed down to Newport...

Photobucket

They wanted to check into the hotel first since there was a bunch of food / drinks in the car so they wanted to get it in the fridge. They made me wait in the car... are you sure we were staying there for only a weekend!?

Photobucket

First stop was The Beachcomber in Crystal Cove right by our hotel... it was gloomy but in the low 70s. They seriously had the BEST TOMATO SOUP EVER... it had a blue cheese in it and this pastry cap and just oh my gaw, amazing.

Photobucket

They wanted to start me off right away so they ordered me a fish bowl and a "Laura's Lemonade" which was soooo yummy and definately started off the weekend of booze.

Photobucket

At first it started like this...

Photobucket

And after the fish bowl I somehow ended up with an umbrella in my hair...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love my girls so much! It was nice spending a little bit of bonding time with some of my bridesmaids before the weekend got crazy and all of my other friends got down there. When we got back to the hotel they wouldn't let me go up there yet because they "had stuff to do"... I took my hint and headed with BM-Ash to the happy hour going on in the lobby... fine with me! :)

Photobucket

Next up... the Slumber Party!

4 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

OMG you guys are so cute! I would totally get that soup although I HATE bleu cheese, so only if it was another cheese. :)

I can't wait til we can hang out, for realz!

-kjpugs

Stephanie said...

So seriously your party looks so amazing and its just beginning! Love it and can't wait to see more!! And I second Kel, can't wait to hang out for realz!!!

LauraLou said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see the rest of the recaps!!

Katie said...

Awww how fun!!!