Monday, March 15, 2010

Blog Farts

Ok seriously, I don't know what it is... I just have been in NO mood to blog the past week. Maybe it's been the lack of readers & comments or what... but I just haven't had a desire. Could be going through one of my blog fart moments. But yeah... just went through a list of my draft blog write-ups that I've been meaning to do but none have left me dying to share with you. I am determined to write something today... just wanted to let you know I haven't disappeared.

I went to do some registry organizing this morning and was extremely disappointed to see that my Kitchenaid Mixer, Hand Mixer, and possibly even the blender -- all in the matching Martha Blue... have been discontinued.


Effity-effff! My wedding is in freakin 33 days, could we not wait another month to discontinue the one thing that I based my entire kitchen around. I wanted that beautiful robin egg blue mixer! I hope I can find a Macy's that just happens to have one on their pretty little shelfs or so help me Macy's, you're going down.


Yeah and did you hear that? 33 days. Frick! Soooo much to do, and didn't do any of it this weekend. Today is also the last day to RSVP. Of course there are some we haven't received yet, I'm expecting a swarm possibly today or tomororw. But honestly, I'm really happy with what we've received so far. We only have about 12 people not coming so far, and have probably received about 75% of the RSVPs thus far. So I'm thinking we're doin' pretty well and will be having around 175 people.

Anyways... time for my lunch break and at the moment a delicious lunch with a friend is sounding better then sitting here in the office so like I said I promise to try and get a post in sometime this afternoon guys.

Hope you have all been doing great. How's the wedding planning coming along... ahead or behind? I know Kelly (the OG Miss Pugs) was on full blown wedding mode this weeekend! Congrats Kell... only a few more days until the big day!!!! :)

11 comments:

Hannah said...

OMG that martha blue is beautiful! I hope Macys can help you because you definitely need it!
Good Luck!
xoxo

Alvina said...

I'm sure people are reading! They were prolly just having a busy weekend! :]

I didn't know there was a Martha Blue. It's cute.

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

You are funny! "Blog Farts!" I'm so sorry to hear about your color being discontinued! There must be a few in some of the stores left!

Good luck!

Em said...

I'M HERE!! Lol...I'm in a rut, too. I have so many things going on right now but I just don't know how to pull my shit together and blog about them. I think you should blog about your spray tan experience :)

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

Just relax! It will get more stressful. Don't get all worked up yet.

Nicole-Lynn said...

I was dissapointed in Macy's for discontinuing that MS aqua stuff too. We started our registry and I was so excited to register for all of it when I was told that special color was being discontinued... so bummed!

Miss Columbia Heights said...

Only 33 days, wow! You're almost there! I have about 380+ days, boo! So far away. Yet somehow, I feel just like you do 1. not in the mood to blog and 2. overwhelmed with projects!

Glad that you've decided to keep blogging, cause readers are here :-)

Eva said...

Oh my hell. They're discontinuing the Martha Blue!!!????!!!! WHAT WHAT WHAT?! I am so sad. I've registered for all of those items as well. Such a bummer.

...and, obviously you have tons of readers. :)

I get what you're saying though. I've been out-of-touch with my blog for a while now. Trying to find the inspiration to keep going.

Jen said...

33 days wahoo! Enjoy this last month!!

JEM - Aqua Bride said...

I'm just as bummed as you. I also wanted to get the entire set. I didn't even know they were discontinued. Maybe you can go directly to the source to get it. I'll definitely try and let you know.

Alicia said...

Awwww - hang in there!! That mixer is beautiful by the way!

I can't believe that you have just over a month to go - wooo-hooo!!!