Thursday, February 11, 2010

NWR: To my American Idol Fans

Okay, as probably most of you out there who watch American Idol... this local guy, Andrew Garcia is pretty much my favvvvorite. When he sang this song on Tuesday night I got serious chills... Paul be proud!



(Sorry that the video I found was someone recording their TV haha)

Can we get this on freakin' iTunes please?!

Here were a couple of my other favorites:

Lilly Scott


Crystal Bowersox

Go to 38 seconds for beginning of singing

Michael Lynche

Go to 3:55 mark for beginning of his singing

Who are your faves so far this season??

6 comments:

thehickbride said...

Funny! My top five are those four plus Casey James I'm in love with. I really love all five of them, I can't pick just one! Aahhhh!

Em said...

Love Idol!! I agree, the first guy is awesome. That cover was so creative. Last night's ep was a bit of a hott mess, though.

Ebonee Monique said...

OMG! I love Andrew Garcia. Seriously, I stopped what I was doing when he came on. So talented!

Vince | UPrinting said...

I agree Andrew Garcia is so talented he is my bet for this season.Go go Andrew for me you're my idol. But I still love pants on the ground. To sad he never make it.

thehickbride said...

Since you posted these, I can't stop youtube-ing Andrew Garcia, I wasn't in love with him but now I totally am. It's all your fault! HAHA! ;)

PS I left you a blog award on my blog!

Kerrie said...

I have the same top favorites!!! I even told my hubby if Andrew Garcia didn't make it I would have to write a letter or call someone! He's is AWESOME! Now, I think I heard some news about "Big Mike" - that he made it to the Top 24 but then his dad bragged to his local newspaper (in Florida?) so Idol booted him. I am HOPING that this was just rumor because he is another top favorite for me! Ugh!