Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm Outta Here!

Class was cancelled so I'm outta here... have soooo much to-do so it's nice knowing I'm getting to leave two hours early!

Agenda for the rest of the day:
-Pick up stuff for my ladies at Nordstrom
-Stop at the MAC counter to pic up some shadows that I'm out of
-Make Cake Balls
-Pack
-Pick up BM-Ash at the airport

Agenda for tomorrow:
-First dress alteration
-Get picked up by my girls.
-Head to Newport Beach

Agenda for the weekend:
-PARTY!

There will be lots of this...


And unfortunately lots of this...

Okay, maybe not that dramatic but we are supposed to get a big storm in this weekend. I'm not going to let it bring me down though, even if I can't hang out at our hotels awesome poool...


See ya'll on Monday and I'll try to post recaps ASAP!

1 comment:

Llama said...

whoo hooo! have a great weekend!