Sunday, January 3, 2010

Will he marry me?

As many of you know, right before Christmas I had picked up Mr. Mojito's ring which I showed ya'll some pix in the post. What I didn't mention is how I showed it to him... that night he was coming to my parents to go out to dinner and go look at Christmas lights and he was greeted at the door to this...

I think he was caught just a bit off guard. Don't you think? :)


He loved his ring and this was such a funny and special moment that Mama Mojito caught on camera.

Did your fiance see his ring when you picked it out or was it something you did on your own like me? Did you want to do anything special to show him his ring?

8 comments:

Katie said...

Haha! That is sooo cute! Love the pics!

Jenn said...

That's too fun! Love it!

HisBirdie (Ali) said...

OMG this is SO CUTE!

TheRoddyBride said...

Too cute!!

Yes, the hubs did see his ring because I had him pick it out. I wanted to make sure he liked the ring since he will be the one wearing it (hopefully for eternity). Since he really never picked out jewelry for himself, he did want my opinion.

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Mr Fix It is way too picky and anal for me to have picked out his ring for him. And besides that, he would never let me leave the store with it without him first checking the ring and it's fit. So no, I was not able to surprise him like you did with the first glimpse of the ring. But I love that you did and that you have it on film!

happynappybride said...

HIS ring?! Ugh...I've got a long way to go until I'm at that point!

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

BAHAHAHA just LOL'd at that pic. You guys are too cute.

-kjpugs

Bee @ BP Wedding said...

You are seriously too cute for words. :)