Friday, January 29, 2010

She's Ready for Her Close Up

My ring that is! (50 foot Bride AKA Miss Sciz is gonna hate that I called my ring she Hahaha!) Many months ago I read this post here on WeddingbeePRO showing you how you can do some nice ring shots with just a point and shoot camera. I wasn't THRILLED with any of them, but I thought I got a few decent ones. I just realized I have NO lighting in my house, it's hard to fill huge vaulted ceilings with no lighting I guess. I will try again another day but here was my first shot at the task...




Have you done a little photoshoot with your ring? Link me to it so I can check out your creative sides when it comes to some amateur photography with a point & shoot.

3 comments:

LauraLou said...

I love love LOVE your ring! I'm guessing you already saw my post, but here it is: http://soontobemrsf.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-rings-photo-shoot.html
My tip is to use as much natural light as possible - It makes it so much easier!

Lindsay said...

i really like the one on the cork! that pic would look awesome in black and white. gorgeous ring!

star said...

i love your ring! here is a post with some pictures i took of my rings.

http://starspinkworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/still-not-settled-in-but-i-got-my-rings.html