Saturday, January 30, 2010

Not For Mr. Mojito's Eyes

I got my dressss! *hip, skip. jump, hoorah*
So as I mentioned earlier this week, my dress came in last Friday. According to UPS the box was supposed to be shipped on Friday morning and I was going to be meeting with my wedding coordinator so I was a little scared because of the huge storm that we were part of.

Before we left I examined my moms front porch to make sure it was big enough to make sure that box wasn't going to get soaked. All looked good and sure enough when we pulled up to my moms house that afternoon there was a box on the porch. But I was concerned. This box was way too small to have my big poofy dress in there! Sure enough, it was it. How they do it I have no idea but I was picturing a massive box showing up at the house, guess I was wrong...

Like seriously, I had boots that came in a shoebox this size.

Gah! Do you see my dress crammed in that little bag?!

And here she is in all of her [way toooo big] glory...

Tried to get detailing with out taking a full on boob shot.

Okay, seriously I'm 5'10 almost and look how long it is! I never had an issue with the dresses being too long, most of the time they were too short!

It's going to need SO many alterations but I'm just so happy with my dress, it's completely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier.

*For those wondering and haven't followed my blog through my dress journey, this is the Maggie Sottero Victoriana.

12 comments:

Christine said...

yay! Looks gorgeous!!

kmattso2 said...

It's gorgeous!! And it's going to be even more amazing once it's altered and fits you perfectly =]
That was one of my favorites that I tried on too but I ended up going with the Mirabella.

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

Gorgeous! I love Victoriana.

Bicoastal Bride said...

Congratulations! It’s beautiful!

Genevieve said...

How exciting! It is beautiful! I love it! I love how much it sparkles. I can't wait to see it once you have it altered.

LauraLou said...

Ahhh, I looove your dress!! So beautiful!

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! CONGRATS! It looks so beautiful boo!

-kjpugs

Em said...

Even all wrinkly and too big it looks gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it when it's perfect :)

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

honey you look gorgeous! You're gonna look so beautiful on your big day! Yay!!!

Jenn said...

Yay congrats on your dress, its Gorgeous!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

I knew this was a Maggie but wasn't sure which one. Being a Maggie bride myself, I can almost always pick them out by sight now ;) It looks so pretty on you! How exciting! Won't be long now.

Brandi said...

You look so happy and beautiful in your dress! Yay that's it's finally here!