Thursday, January 28, 2010

More E-Pix [2 of 2]

So some of you had asked why I took more engagement pix. As most of you know we took our original pix with our Wedding Photographer at Angel's Stadium back in September. I love our e-pix there don't get me wrong. But I also wanted some nice pix of us... some where we aren't in jeans, jersey's, and playing around ya know? And that's exactly what I got with these pictures.

Here are the other half of some of my faves that I wanted to share with you.




















*All photos done by Doreen Marino. Editing done by her or myself (which I used Picnik and was so happy with the results!)

8 comments:

Chris and Danielle Lenz said...

Wow these look absolutely amazing! All your pics turned out beautifully and you can really see the love the two of you share!

Kristy said...

i loooove that yellow wall! you two are so cute and that is just such a great canvas!

HisBirdie (Ali) said...

You two are so cute it kills me! I can't wait to hang out with you next Saturday :)

PartyPlannerGal said...

The seventh photo is beautiful. Great pictures!

Bicoastal Bride said...

The “Love Responsibly” photo is awesome!

sweetdoreen said...

Laura,

Thank you so much for letting me take your pictures, I had such a nice time meeting you and Brad,and hanging out. You made me feel so comfortable and at ease. I hope all my couples are as nice and photogenic as the two of you ;)

I love your blog, it makes me want to get married all over again.

smooches,
Doreen

happynappybride said...

He's a ham,huh? Very cute! Love that one against the yellow wall.

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

That mountain in the background is AMAZING. Oh and you two are adorable, DUH.

**Love Responsibility** LOL!

-kjpugs