Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More E-Pix [1 of 2]

A couple of weeks ago I promised you some pix and I just realized yesterday that I never got around to showing them to you. One of my readers saw them on Facebook and commented how they never saw them so I thought I would share them with you right now.

I had mentioned in my teaser post that there was a new photographer in my area who wanted to take some pix for her website/portfolio so we met at the Claremont Colleges in Claremont, CA and took some great shots. I'm so happy with Doreen's work and for the price she's charging if you want some pix done in the area let me know, she is soooo fun to work with! So enough jibber jab, here's the pix. Some where her edits, some others were mine... Get ready for some e-pic overload.






















Ok I don't want to over do it on the pix in this post so I'm going to show you more in another post!

4 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

BAHAHAHA on facebook I thought that painting was "Love Responsibility." I was like, hmm, that's weird. Is it supposed to be "I love responsibility?" That's not very romantic.

RESPONSIBLY. Big difference. I like it. LOL!

-kjpugs

Chocolate Lover said...

Beautiful pics Miss. Mojito!

LauraLou said...

Hahah, I thought the exact same thing as Kelly! Glad it's not just me.

I know I already told you, but I loove them!

Bee @ BP Wedding said...

You guys are so freakin cute!! I love them. :)