Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mailman You Did It Again.

I've mentioned my love for snail mail because 95% of the time it's just a bunch of crap and bills. As the wedding gets closer and closer I'm getting so many awesome things in the mail, and last week was one of those days. First I got this package...


And it had this inside...


Yay, it had my big flower I ordered off of Etsy from the seller, Mandizzle. I'm really happy with the flower overall. It isn't quite as bright as I was hoping (wanted more of that fuschia tone) but I still love it!


Then I also had this postcard...



It was the Save the Date for my Bachelorette Party weekend! I can't wait, the details were limited since they are keeping most of it a surprise but I'm soooooo excited for this day you have no idea!

See? Look how happy I am with my favorite mail of the day?

Is there anything you are really looking forward to? Maybe even more then the wedding? I think some of us are really lookin' forward to that Honeymoon!

6 comments:

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

Very exciting!

I have a lot of mail coming soon. I'm waiting on my bra, thank you cards, chocolate molds for our favors, and some more RSVP cards!

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

OOOO the flower looks GREAT!!!!! And who doesn't love an STD (er... save the date....)

I think the lighter pink will look more bridal, me likey bestie.

Em said...

I love mail!! I'm currently waiting for 2 potential bachelorette party dresses. I bet your bach party is going to be fuuunnnn, girlfriend!

LauraLou said...

That flower is ADORABLE! I love getting mail too!

Brittney said...

My fiance works from home... and I do a lot of mail ordering. He mentioned the other day that he's getting to know the UPS guy pretty well! lol

Brandi (Mrs. Espresso) said...

Love your bling camera ;)