Sunday, January 10, 2010

Engagement Faux-to Shoot Teaser

Last week I found a photographer on Weddingbee whose business worked mostly with babies, families, etc. She's tappin' her foot into engagement sessions and weddings now and wanted someone in her home town who would do a shoot with her to use for marketing materials and her website. I LOVE my original engagement pix at Angel's Stadium, but most of those pix are just fun so it was nice to get some with us actually dressed up. Plus it's free! :) Doreen did a fantastic job and we had a lot of fun... here are a couple of the teasers she sent me and she said she should have a DVD to me in a couple of days! I'll share more when I have them, but here are two she sent me from our shoot today at Claremont Colleges...

4 comments:

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

Very nice. Mine were free too!

Christine said...

so cute! I love the one behind the tree very fun

Morgan said...

Such cute pics! And you can't beat the price, wow!

happynappybride said...

You two are cutie pies!