Tuesday, December 1, 2009

You Don't Know Jack

...but you should!

Today I discovered a great website! I'm a lover of greeting cards. One of the greatest days ever was when a Hallmark store was closing by my house a couple of years ago and it was 80% off the entire store. I spent probably $40 worth of cards and still have plenty -- birthdays, weddings, babies -- I covered it all. So yeah, I love getting and giving cards. So when I found this website with really cute cards I had to share.

Jack Cards has cards for any and every occasion. I think I'm going to pick one out for our wedding day for Mr. Mojito if I don't decide to make one myself. Here are a few of my favorites...



I like the simple ones.


Or a good laugh... "From the moment we met, I knew we were going to be together forever... at least we better be. I've already started to let myself go a little bit."


Some more funnies... "It's so obvious everyone wants to be me. Not because I'm so breathtaking. But because I have you. And you're perfect."


A good one if you're Miss Pug.

I was going to throw in some sappy ones but none are too sappy. They are more sweet with a little cuteness. I seriously love every card and could spend a couple benjamins here.

Go check out their website, and no they aren't giving me anything for telling you this. But if someone from Jack Cards is reading this -- some me some free 'ish. Kthxbai.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I love a good card website - thanks!

Christine said...

very cute cards!

Feather + Stone said...

Very clever! I love the chocolate covered strawberry card, it’s hilarious!

Brittany said...

I'm a new follower and I just love your blog. It's adorable! I'm getting married in July and I love finding other bride blogs. I'm going to check this webite out. There cards are so cute!

Miss Pug said...

YESSS YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WANT!

New Mexican Bride said...

How CUTE!!!