Monday, December 21, 2009

Weddings are Bigger in Texas: The Rehearsal

The rehearsal night was a great time! We had the rehearsal where the ceremony was going to be held which was in the "library" at the retreat center. It was originally going to be outside but when rain hit the forcast it got moved in there. As soon as rehearsal was over we all piled into this badboy...


They rented a party trolly that took us to Countyline, a fabulous bbq place that was AMAZING. I love me some BBQ and this was righhhht up my alley! The trolly was a great idea so everyone could drink if they wanted to and they even had some Christmas lights wrapped around inside!


The future in-laws.


I really love this pic of us.


Us on our way home on the trolley after a few brewskis. Not the most flattering of pictures.


Here we are heading over to the rehearsal.


This is when they randomly decided they would be doing a little bit of a dance off during the ceremony... you will see that in my next post!

Here are just a few pix from the actual rehearsal. I didn't take as many pix as I would have liked because you would not have believed how it went. Nobody had a clue what to do or what was going on. So while I had plans of just sittin back and watching, Mr. Mojito and I ended up chiming in a lot trying to tell them what and when people should be doing. It all ended up working up great.




Next up: The BIG DAY is here!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Haha, good thing you were there to help out! Thank goodness for a DOC...because she is seriously going to have to order us around during our rehearsal...whew...

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Gah... so much planning you are such a good helper!

PS- I love your jacket.

-kjpugs