Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Weddings are Bigger in Texas: The Ceremony

As I mentioned in my post from the rehearsal, the ceremony ended up being held in the library. It had big windows on one side, two other walls covered in books, and the third wall had a nice fireplace that they filled up with candles for the ceremony. The ceremony began with Mr. Mojito walking FMIL mojito down the aisle...


Mr. Mojito then took a quick exit to get back in line with the bridal party to walk down the aisle, gosh we all look so serious. I will need to tell my coordinator to tell everyone to smile while walking down the aisle! LOL

We of course can't forget the bride being walked down the aisle. I was truly disappointed I didn't get a good picture of this. It was tough being in the first aisle in the middle. Since I'm always miss photographer I make it a habit to sit on the aisle seat to get some good shots.

The groomsmen and bridal party looking fabulous... I realized how large my wedding part is since it is the same as my FBIL & FSIL. Hopefully the yacht is wide enough for all of us...


I love this picture of my FSIL during prayer, I think she just looks so beautiful...

Here is Mr. Mojito reading an excerpt from 1 Corinthians 13. It was the usual verse that is read at MANY weddings, but there was a little more added as well.

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. ..... And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
There was also the reading of "i carry your heart." by e.e.cummings as well as a reading from a prophet that I don't remember off the top of my head.

I now pronounce you... husband and wife!


Ya'll ready for a dance off?!


1 comment:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Love love love the navy bridesmaid dresses. I love that color so stinkin' much.

-kjpugs