Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh, you shouldn't have.

But the original Miss Pugs did. She gave me the Happy 101 Blog Award!


So I have to tell you ten of my things that make me happy and then pass this onto some of my recent favorite bloggers as well!

#1 - Mr. Mojito



#2 - The Fab Foursome



#3 - Dakota



#4 - My Parents



#6 - Caramel Brulle Lattes



#7 - Disneyland



#8 - Hawaii



#9 - Payday



#10 - Mojitos... of course :)



And I'd like to give this award to some of my new readers...

Burning River Bride
Kiwis and Cocktails
An Enchanged Life While Becoming a Wife

2 comments:

Em said...

Haha you like *just* posted this and I'm commenting already. Creeper, right here. Thanks, girl!! I really really enjoy your blog and Tweets :)

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

LOVE IT!!! Great answers! For me Payday is duel... paychecks and/or the candy bar! LOL!!!
-kjpugs