Monday, December 21, 2009

Mr. Mojito's Bling is In!

I was told that Mr. Mojito's ring would be ready in two weeks. Not even two weeks later I got the call that his ring was ready for pick-up. Being so busy that week and leaving for Austin the following week Mama Mojito and I just made our way over there this past Friday.

I loved, it. It was everything I pictured in my head. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I had a vision of what I wanted Mr. Mojito's ring to look like but never saw it. I just saw two rings that had the details I wanted. I explained this vision to Johnny at "Gold Empire Jewlery" and he made it happen for a GREAT PRICE. The ring was hand made featuring my requests and this is what I got. White gold with the little indents I wanted as well as three princess cut diamonds.


Just to show how they look together.
So as we are leaving Mama Mojito decides to ask Johnny some questions about a wedding band. You see for my parents 25th anniversary Papa Mojito bought Mama-Mo a gorgeous new ring. She also said for their 30th anniversary she wanted a band to go with it. Last May came and gone since Mr. Mojito and I got engaged she totally forgot about it. Next thing you know... Mama Mojito has purchased herself a beautiful band for an AMAZING AMAZING price. She wasn't sure what she should do and I told her she had to do it. It went beautifully with her ring and my mom works harder then anyone I know, she deserves it! It's in the process of getting sized and then she'll be able to rock this beauty with her ring...

I didn't get a ton of great pix of Mr. Mojito's ring but I plan on attempting a little photoshoot with the both of our rings using some tips that I've found on Weddingbee.

If you live in the Los Angeles area you should definiately head over the the LA Jewlery district, you won't be able to find some deals like it and Gold Empire Jewlery (where Mr. Mojito got my ring and I got his) will beat ANY price. And don't stop there, they will bring it down, and bring it down. All three of us were able to get the price we wanted and no other jewelry store of the hundres in L.A. could beat it. Did I mention they have some FABULOUS diamonds?

2 comments:

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

Very pretty ring!

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

You guys are so bling-alicious, I love it!!!

-kjpugs