Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Miss Mojito is Outta Here!

Okay, so I'm not leaving you guys forever... wipe those tears.

Mr. Mojito and I are headin to Austin for his sisters wedding this weekend. I am so excited to spend some time in Austin with his family and friends, there is so much great stuff planned ahead the remainder of the week.

We are staying in a suite with some fam at Embassy Suites until Friday but then we head to "The Crossings" which is a retreat center in Austin which is where a bunch of events will be taking place all weekend as well as the wedding itself.




It seems gorgeous! There is a spa, yoga classes, hiking, all sorts of things to do all included with our stay at the Crossings! There will be plenty to do and although it will be cold (and possibly rainy at times) I know it will be a ton of fun and will be just fabulous... can't wait to share a recap with you all next week!

So if you see I'm missing, that will be why and I will see you all when I return back to So Cal from Austin!

8 comments:

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Have an amazing time! How fun...that place looks so great. :)

Stephanie said...

Have fun!!! Can't wait to read all about it and see some pics!! :)

Jen said...

That place looks amazing - have a wonderful time at the wedding :)

Jenn said...

Great city to be going to!!!
Can't wait to see pics!

Katie said...

Oooh can't wait to see the pics you come back with! :)

New Mexican Bride said...

I am super jealous! Have fun!

Miss Kriss said...

Oooo! You guys are going to have a fabulous time! I LOVE Austin!!

Llama said...

Wow! I hope you have an amazing time! looks like so much fun! so jealous!