Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I CAN'T HELP IT!

Okay, so I was planning on doing recaps of my FSIL & FBIL's wedding in different sets but after seeing the teasers on their FABULOUS photographer's blog today I just HAD to share them with you. Honestly, if you are near Austin, getting married in Austin, know someone who is getting married in Austin - WHATEVER, contact Bloom Photography. Be ready for some FABULOUS picture overload right here.








1. Does the father/daughter pic not KILL you?
2. Do you not LOVE my FBIL's nephew in his tuxedo onesie?

Seriously, the pix are so fab I want to wait for the pro pix to recap some stuff for you ladies, but I can give you some details with some of my own pix still that I will start in a post later today possibly!

8 comments:

HisBirdie (Ali) said...

Holy Moly that wedding is To.Die.For! Her dress and hair, the BMs dresses and hair! They FLOWERS! My Gwad the flowers are FANTASTIC!!

Em said...

Wooowwwwww!!! This is one of those weddings you'd see on SMP or something!! LOVE that all of the BMs had old Hollywood glam styled hair going on. So beautiful!!

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

She is so timelessly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the little notes the photographer added.

-kjpugs

LauraLou said...

Looove all the pictures, but I especially love the baby's tuxedo onesie and the way they displayed their engagement pictures! So creative!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Um, can I get an amen to what a fantabulous wedding that was?! Holy moly! How funky, gorgeous, sassy...love the color scheme, love the photos, love the hairdos, love the guys! Just looks like so much fun. What a great event! Thanks for sharing these!

Katie said...

Droooooool. All over myself. That is all.

Couture Bowl said...

i love her bouquet and the back of her dress is so pretty.

Sara said...

Wow!! What a fabulous glamorous wedding!! The bride is stunning!!