Monday, December 7, 2009

Helping a Housewife

As a part of being a My Points member (if you don't remember my post about this talk to me and I can refer you!) I always receive my random emails and one of them actually took me to a very cool site.

Mixing Bowl is an online recipe community that you join and is a place where you can share recipes with others, find new recipes, talk on different boards, there is so much to do!

Definitely cool for all my little fantastic chefs and housewives out there. Me on the other hand, I'm not the best housewife I should be but I'm still in training... I have four more months to make it happen right?

Anyways, check it out and join if you'd like. Not getting anything out of this, just thought it was another fun website I could share with my fellow readers.

No comments: