Monday, December 14, 2009

HELP! [Miss Mojito's Internet Inspiration]

I'm currently on a hunt for my next featured bloggers, I have none scheduled for the future so I want YOU or YOU! So leave a comment if you would like to be the next "Miss Mojito's Internet Inspirations"... or if you know someone who would be fabulous send me their blog link below. I will end up contacting you, we will get to know eachother a little bit via emails, and I'll ask you a few questions. Simple as that. I seriously have made some great friends from this and want to continue this feature on a weekly basis so help me out here, don't be shy!

6 comments:

kmattso2 said...

Hey hey! You can interview me if you'd like. I don't know if I'm up to your standards =] but I do have 43 followers who seem to love me!

Laura K [AKA Miss Mojito] said...

Can't believe I haven't emailed you yet! I don't have your email so shoot me an email at withthisringitheeblog@gmail.com and we can get started :)

PMerr said...

You could interview me if you want. I'm not sure how interesting I'd be or if you'd want be inspired by anything in my blog, but I'll help you out! :)

Sara said...

Fun fun! I'd love to be a guest blogger! Newlywed and loving it! Can't wait for your recaps.

Laura K [AKA Miss Mojito] said...

If you would all like to contact me at withthisringitheeblog@gmail.com I would love to feature you! :)

LauraLou said...

I don't know if you have enough already, but if not, you could interview me. I'm not sure I'm incredibly inspiring, but I try! :)