Thursday, December 17, 2009

DEAL ALERT: $15 Off with Shutterfly

I just saw the Thrifty Mama post about a great deal Shutterfly is offering...

Log into your Shutterfly account or sign up (new members get 50 free prints!)
Click on "My Account" and scroll down to the bottom where it says "Special Offers"
Click on "Enter Special Offer Code"
Enter code: FIFTEENOFF

That's all you have to do and you will get $15 off your next order!

You wanna know when it expires? 2109, so that gives you plenty of time to use it for something good! :) I'm not sure when this code expires so I would just do it now, it only takes a moment and it holds the code in your account for when you make your next purchase.

Thank me later.

1 comment:

Gonna Be His Mrs. said...

Awwww....I entered the code like you said, and it said it wouldn't accept it. =(