Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Survey

I've seen a couple of bloggers that I follow do this so I thought I would join in on the holiday fun... and since like a month ago I promised some Christmas pix in which I never posted I thought this would be a good time. Here are a few holiday decor pix from the Mojito household!



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? The whole thing about Christmas presents is "unwrapping a gift". Who doesn't love to get a pretty gift and then rip through it? I always try to wrap, some things just need a bag though. For your birthday though? You're probably gettin' a bag.

2. Real tree or Artificial? It breaks my heart - artificial. I LOVE a real tree - the smell is fabulous, but fake has just been good for me. I like the tree up a lot longer then it usually lives and I don't like to spend the money every year. Maybe once we have kids we will want to go pick out a tree together.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving. This year we put it up the second weekend in November! LOL

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually before I go back to work after New Years, last Christmas I came home that night and was bored -- undecorated before the holiday was even over. LOL

5. Do you like eggnog?
Love it. Always try to buy a carton but NOTHING beats my mom's homemade Eggnog. That 'ish will get ya nice and warm! :)

6. Favorite gift received as a child? GoGo my Walking Pup

7. Hardest person to buy for?
My mom is tough, she has everything.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Usually Brad.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope. My mom has a gorgeous one, I'll wait until I get it one day.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Usually do Christmas cards, this holiday came up so fast we forgot so we just did a cute email with this link instead: http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/42mRxwYTJNltD3Au

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Winnie the Pooh Overalls from my aunt. When I was 14. Yeah.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? This one is easy. Christmas Vacation.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually November, this year I was a little behind.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Guilty.

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Aunt Lynn's Peanut Butter Balls and Moms French Toast Custards on Christmas morning.

16. Lights on the tree? Of course, who puts up a Christmas tree with no lights on it?

17. Favorite Christmas song? Classic: O Holy Night; Secular: Santa Baby & Baby It's Cold Outside.

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Both!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Yeah

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Had an angel my whole life, ours is like a star/snowflake thing. Gorgeous though :)

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
One present on Christmas Eve (usually PJs from mom) and then the rest Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I seriously love the holiday, the only thing is just all of the people.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Gah, I don't know.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? It's all good. :)

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? There wasn't anything specific this year.

26. Have you ever been caroling? A couple times when I was younger with school.

1 comment:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

YAY CHRISTMAS VACATION!!!! I love that movie.

-kjpugs