Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vino Nuptuals

One of my close friends from high school got married this past summer at a local winery called "Wilson Creek Winery" in Temecula, CA. I was really excited when I found out her and the mister were going to be holding their nuptuals there because Mr. Mojito's family is members there so I've become a big fan of their wine and what they are known for - Almond Champagne! They carry it at BevMo and at a lot of grocery stores (at least in California) so try it if you ever see it!

Her wedding was so pretty, it seriously doesn't take much decorating for an ourdoor ceremony when you are surrounded by rolling hills covered in vineyards! It was beautiful (and hot)!

Here are a few photos I took from the big day, enjoy!



The ceremony location


They did a wine ceremony which was perfect - they said it actually tasted so good!


Enjoying me some cocktail hour! Wine, cheese, fruit & passed apps! Yum!


The fab 4 from high school, AKA my three besties, AKA my two MOHs and BM


The beautiful bride!


Dutch themed candy/cook bar. It was all dutch candies and cookies in old Dutch jars and plates... it was to dedicate the family that flew in all the way from Holland.




The ribbon fell off of the toss bouquet and three lucky girls are next now! :)


More Dutch love!






Where's Miss Mojito?

4 comments:

Miss Pug said...

#1 you are soooo freaking adorable

#2 I WANT TO WEAR WOODEN CLOGS NOW! I'm adopted so maybe I can just add any cultural elements I want and fake it?

Chocolate Lover said...

looks like a beautiful wedding and super fun time! Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

Looks like a really fun wedding!!

Morgan said...

So jealous, what a great looking wedding! If only winery locations had been in our budget... Looks like you guys had a ton of fun though!