Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This Vendor Will Make It All Smell Good.

What is a florist?

Sorry, guess watching some Jeopardy last night got me acting lame again for my titles.

On another note I don't think I have posted anything about my florist. Basically she is awesome! She is the one vendor that I'm using that was referred by my venue. Her name is Jean and she owns LaVonne's Florist of Balboa on Balboa Island. No she's not LaVonne's but the person she bought the company from was -- LaVonne's had such a good rep she decided to keep the name and it doesn't seem like she has lost it because I hear nothing but good things. If you are in So Cal (more specifically in Orange County) I would definately recomend her!

I don't really have much else to say, just wanted to share my excitement and love for her! She has so many great ideas and wants to take my ideas and let me know the little things that I can change to save money! So I will leave you with some of her work...

Okay all of her galleries are in slideshow format so just check out her site if you wanna see lots of pretty flowers!

2 comments:

PartyPlannerGal said...

Wow, I am loving that bouquet! I also love the new look of your blog. Keep up the great posts!

Chocolate Lover said...

Those pics are beautiful! Love your blogs new look btw!