Friday, November 27, 2009

A Snowy Engagement

You know me, I love sharing some good proposal stories and engagement sessions! Last time I shared it was some great photos caught during a proposal. This one was done in Utah by Retrospect Studios and apparently they dressed up on a snowmobile and were snapping away the whole time... she had no idea and man did they get some GREAT pictures that they will get to enjoy for years and years!







Probably my fave!









That I would start off the first day of the Christmas season (even though ya'll know I started way before Thanksgiving) with a nice winter proposal/e-pic session! Happy Black Friday ya'll!

2 comments:

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

So great...I love shots like that from the proposal!

New Mexican Bride said...

Wow those turned out great! how cool!