Sunday, November 15, 2009

Register for this.

So as we all know, Saturday television sucks... especially at 9:00 am. So what does that mean? Infomercials! Which I'm not gonna lie, I'm totally okay with. Ask Mr. Mojito... I love me some good infomercials! So they are not paying me to tell you this but you need to purchase the Ninja Master Prep.



So we saw that there was one for three easy payments of $19.99. But wait! There's more! You get TWO with your order. Sweet, $60 let's do it and gift the other for a wedding or to one of our parents for Christmas. I logged on quick status only to see that S&H was $30!!! Yowza, that's horrible. So I decided to see where they sold these bad boys... Target, Macy's, and Bed Bath and Beyond. All of them selling them for $50.

Fast forward to today, I see one of my 20% off coupons on the counter for Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I instantly do the happy dance and Mr. Mojito said he would go buy it for me! $43 later (yay for BB&B coupons) we are rushing home with our fun new infomercial prize.

First up, Strawberry Margaritas -- smoothest bad boys you've ever tasted. Blenders always leave them so chunky and not smooth... these were like a Slurpee from 7-11! Loved it! But what's a margarita without some guacamole?! So Mr. Mojito being the amazing guy he is went and bought stuff for guacamole -- once again, awesome! We put a little too much cilantro so it was intense but it was yum-o!





Okay, I seriously totally sound like the infomercial. But it really is easy and great... now I'm off to make chicken salad for dinner! And some type of delicious toffee shake thing for dessert! :)

3 comments:

Westside Wedding said...

Those infomercials always make me want everything they have! I was just looking at a store ad today that had that blender & I was wondering about it, thanks so much for telling us your experiance with it ! I have a Bella blender (like the magic bullet) & I love it for shakes, easy clean up, but that blender looks like I can use it for other things, you totally sold me on the idea with guacamole & the chicken salad!

Miss Pug said...

Ohhhh Mojito how I love you!

We have a list of fun gadgets we want but do NOT need and are hoping to get after the wedding. Like a crock pot, a kitchenaid mixer... and a blu-ray. But first we need a bigger place... LOL

Gonna Be His Mrs. said...

I so totally saw this item for the first time this weekend too! I want it, I want it, I want it. It's going on my Christmas list as soon as I research some reviews on it first...yes...I'm one of those. I stand by the "if it seems too good to be true" theory. So if I don't find anything bad on it....then it's MINE! lol
P.S. I have the Magic Bullet they compare their product to, and I love it and used the heck out of it...but they're right when they say it doesn't crush the ice very well....