Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Packages make me happy...

...and I will be receiving a ton of them in the next few days! But this one I've been waiting for, for over a month.


Love opening the package to find cute pink, tissue paper wrapped with a cute bride sticker...


Yay! My garters! If you remember from about a month ago I found out that I was the winner of a fabulous $50 gift card from The Garter Maker for their anniversary! With it I purchased a garter set -- one to keep, one to toss!


The lime green satin with fuchsia bow is the toss and then the gorgeous fuchsia satin will be too keep. It also has Swarvoski crystals and a button embroidered with our initials, "LLB".


And then a little extra touch... our wedding date embroidered inside! :)


Seriously, the quality is OUTSTANDING and I couldn't be happier, if you haven't made a garter decision yet I definitely would check out their website. The customer service I received was great as well! They have pre-made garters on sale all the time or you can design your own anyway you'd like. I'm so happy with mine clearly and wanted to show Mr. Mojito them so bad today, oh well... he will get to see this saucy treat on our wedding day!
Photobucket
P.S. Once again I was muy lazy and didn't want to go to my car to get my camera out so I took these pix with my cell phone... but I don't think no matter how good the picture quality the pix wouldn't do them justice!

8 comments:

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

Gorgeous! I love them!

kmattso2 said...

Those are very cute!! I love getting packages in the mail too =] But sadly, I haven't ordered anything lately.

Ashley @ Ramirez Family said...

Very cute! Love that you embroidered the inside with your date =)

Stacy Marie said...

Those are so pretty!

Jenn said...

I will def check them out! Thanks for sharing!

Miss Pug said...

OO LA LA! They are gorg!!!!

Katie said...

Ooooh I love getting packages! So glad you like your garters! So fun!

Crystal @ MyCarmelWedding said...

Those are awesome, I'm going to check them out!