Monday, November 9, 2009

Miss Mojito bringin' more freebie cheer!

Who's broke right now? :raises right hand:

Yeah me too.

So that's why I follow so many freebie bloggers like Freebies 4 Mom and Money Saving Mom.

I may not be a mom yet, but I do own a home and have things to purchase and these ladies send me the BEST deals. So when I saw this awesome dealio this morning on my reader I had to share it with my readers because this is a good one.

I can think of SO many things you can use this for -- baby announcements, holiday cards, save the dates, the possibilities are endless! But right here you can get 50 free 4x8 or 5x7 photo cards with envelopes -- not only are they free, shipping is free too! HOLLA! You can even design 100 cute address labels for $3 more! Yes... all that for $3, you can thank me later but head over to Freebies 4 Mom here for all the details.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

I saw that one this morning and I can't wait to get home and order them. I'm totally doing them for Christmas cards.