Monday, November 16, 2009

I have a love...

...for the one and only Dana, the Mrs. Meatball, the Broke Ass Bride! She was in the heat of planning her wedding when I first started my addiction to Weddingbee and she has always been one of my favorite Bees! She just posted her wedding video today and I know some of my followers don't follow Weddingbee and you might not even know about the Broke Ass Bride (first wedding website I EVER found), so I just had to share her wedding video here:


Dana and Hunter Wedding Hightlight from Digital Princess Productions on Vimeo.

Is her wedding not something so magical?! Love the double decker bus in Hollywood, pix at the Kodak theatre, everything! You can just see the love her and Hunter have for eachother it's fabulous... her wedding video seemed straight out of a movie to me and if I could afford it I would pick up her videographer in an instant.

Her videographer also did a video that they played at the reception on when they met, etc. It's seriously hilarious... even Mr. Mojito loved this!


Are they not the funnest ever?! Anyways, if you haven't yet, go check out all the Brokeass Bride-fabness.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

love love love it! gives me goosebumps watching it! thanks for sharing with us non WB followers ;)

Morgan said...

LOVED her wedding too! It was so unique!

New Mexican Bride said...

That is SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!! Oh how cute they are, they are such a fun couple. I didn't see the last video on her blog but I'm glad you posted it! Classic!