Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Guess I should go to sleep...

I'm officially sad.



There were only two icons I really wanted on Weddingbee if I was to ever be a bee but tonight I realized finally that they both were gone... haven't had much time for Weddingbee this week so I'm a little behind.

Adios the dreams of being a Cocker just like my sweet lil Dakota or a weenie in a bun -- my guilty pleasure.

Speaking of weenie's in a bun, do I have any readers from Minneapolis? If so, anybody been to "The Wienery" in downtown?? It was on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives on the Food Network (Mr. Mojito and I's favorite -- we make an effort to always go to these places on vacations!) and when we were in Minnesota for a wedding we went there and I fell in love! Anyways, long story short if you live there or go to the Twin Cities for whatever reason - GO THERE.







I should totally recap that wedding / trip, it was a blast! Anyways, totally went on a tangent in this post, but just had to share my bee icon envy.


5 comments:

kmattso2 said...

Mr. T and I just moved to St. Paul this summer so I'll have to keep that in mind when I get back up there after school. We're big fans of the show too!

Stephanie said...

You can be Miss Husky to pay homage to me! At least if I can't be Miss/Mrs. Husky I'll adore the bride who is! ;)

PartyPlannerGal said...

Aww, keep up the good work, and definitely keep applying! WeddingBee comes up with cute icons all the time, so I'll bet when you time comes, you'll find something that you love just as much :)

Crystal @ MyCarmelWedding said...

I feel your pain. I want to be a Bee too, only I would have loved to have the Lab icon. But I have to admit I absolutely love everything about Miss Lab's wedding. :) I hope they select you soon, you have a great blog.

Miss Pug said...

I am literally physically upset at the thought of someone choosing Miss Pug. It haunts me... I'm waiting to hear from my 3rd time applying and let's face it, it's been a month so... it's not looking favorable... it's just that who else really DESERVES to be Miss Pug, right? ugh. I let myself get upset about silly things.

We have a friend who lives in Minneapolis, if we ever go visit I'll have to check it out... those pics... YUM! Or what's your word? YOWZA was it? LOL!