Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gobble Gobble

I just wanted to wish all of my blogger friends & readers a fantastic Thanksgiving!


I love the holidays especially spending time with friends and family that I love!

Over at the Mojito household I will be spending all of Thanksgiving day with Mama Mojito. She is going to be teaching me EVERYTHING and giving me ALL of her recipes so that I can host my first thanksgiving as a wife next year. I've been feeling a little sick so maybe if I'm really sick I will put this off for another year! :)

Thanksgiving will be at my parents house as always and Mr. Mojito's family will be joining us as well which will be great to have our families celebrate together! Thanksgiving night we always end up at the movies as well, but not too late because there is always Black Friday to get up for! FMIL Mojito still wants to cook up a bird so we will actually be having a second dose of the holidays on Friday at Mr. Mojito's families house. It will be small and lovely and I will get to head over to one of my MOH's houses on Friday night where she is having a Girls Nite Fondue Party, I haven't had a chance to catch up with all of the girls in a long time so I hope to make it over there at some point as well. Friday will definately be a busy day between Black Friday, the Day after Thanksgiving, and the fondue party!

We have tons of decorations up as I have previously posted the only thing we are missing is our Christmas tree and I hope to have that up on Saturday sometime after the BIG game -- USC vs. UCLA! Go Bruins! I promise to have some pix up of the Mojito casa next week sometime.

But for now just be thankful for everything you have in your life. The people who are most important to you, a fabulous fiance or husband, your children, a roof over your head, so much we need to all be grateful for in our lives! I so often complain about the things I don't have but then I get easily awakened with how blessed I truly am.

Happy Thanksgiving & God Bless!

3 comments:

Westside Wedding said...

yay Go bruins!!! Most of my time at UCLA, UCLA was on a winning streak of 8 years but then my junior year the streak broke :-( Luckily we broke their streak in 06! Hope you have a happy thanksgiving!

Morgan said...

OMG, I love that pic! Happy (early) Turkey-day!

Mojito Social Club said...

Congratulations Miss Mojito! That´s a nice blog you have. Cheers!
Carolina