Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Everything's Greater in New Mexico

Okay, well I don't officially know that, since I've never been there.

But I've been hearing a lot of people having a little pop-up when they were visiting my blog asking for an email and password, blah blah blah. That is actually something that has to do with my work email and it had to do with the source in which I uploaded some of my pictures.

How did I find this out and figure out how to fix it?

From the fabulous, New Mexican Bride! (Hence thing's being greater in New Mexico lol... I know, I'm in one of my lame post title phases again)

Thank you so much for helping me out, that was getting on my nerves and I'm sure a lot of my readers as well! It should all be fixed now, but if you have any issues please let me know!

3 comments:

New Mexican Bride said...

It is fixed! I'm glad I could help =) Thanks for the shoutout~ it is awesome here in NM!

kmattso2 said...

I think I noticed that the other day but I didn't realize where it was coming from. I just clicked out of it multiple times!

New Mexican Bride said...

PS I left you something on my blog +)