Sunday, November 8, 2009

Babe! Please! NOOOOOO!!!

That's what Mr. Mojito said tonite, let me explain...

It's happened, they've done it... if only it could have happened sooner!

The Wedding Central Network!

Yes, there is now a television network dedicated to only weddings. As Mr. Mojito and I were just having our typical Wedding Sunday (Bridezillas & My Fair Wedding... yes I've gotten Mr. Mojito to watch these with me), I was fast forwarding through commercials and saw something that said the "New Wedding Network" of course I froze and did a quick rewind as fast as I could (enter Mr. Mojito's title comment)... it then told me to go to the website to find out how I could get it.

Find out how you can get it here, or maybe you do already! We have DirecTV and it's not on their list, don't make me switch service providers!

Are any of you obsessed with all of the wedding shows like I am?


3 comments:

New Mexican Bride said...

I totally am obsessed with all of the wedding shows too! I wonder if it's on Directv, that's what I have...

Flip Flop Bride said...

I'm never able to sit through a whole wedding show, FI hates them! But oh let me tell you, if we had Wedding Central, I'd just lock him out of the room to watch it!

Aubrey said...

Actually, I've been very precise about not watching any wedding tv. I'm already addicted to blogs...television shows could get unhealthy for me very quickly. Not having cable helps =)