Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ArtsCow Review: 8x10 Canvas Prints

As some of you know I've said tons about ArtsCow here on my blog but it wasn't until a couple of weeks ago I actually ordered something from them. I actually had mentioned the special on my blog, 3 - 8x10 Canvas Prints for $5.99 (shipping included). I thought that was so cheap that would be a good test of their products and if I don't love it I only lost $6. Well let's just say, I loved them! I think they turned out so great!




I was so excited when I received them in the mail I headed to Ikea to purchase some frames. Mom wanted to come along and thought they turned out so cute she offered to purchase the frames at $5 a pop. Love how they turned out so much and they look great in the hallway at the top of our stairs next to a black mirror we have.



I know a good two or three of my readers have tried ArtsCow for prints and have had nothing but good things to say. Also, one of my personal friends purchased a photo book from the birth of her baby boy and was SOO thrilled with how the book turned out. There are seriously so many great deals with these people I will be going to ArtsCow for all of my printing needs. If you have anything that you need done -- I'm talking about anything they can probably do it, they print on some of the weirdest things.

If you want details let me know, if I refer you I get a bunch of free stuff and so do you! FYI, ArtsCow isn't giving me crap for saying all this great stuff about their cheap printing goodness.

3 comments:

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Yea Angels fans! Love the pics and the display...so great.

Miss Pug said...

GAHH I love them! That was so nice of your mom. They look great! Also, love the new blog look. It's great!

New Mexican Bride said...

How cool! Those are cute photos.