Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another Swoon Worthy E-pic Session

It seems lately I've had an engagement session on a weekly basis that I have just gone completely gaga over. And when that happens you know I have to share it with my fellow readers. Not only is it just so cute but I'm DYING to have that girls dress for my rehearsal dinner or a shower (love finding things in my wedding colors!)... so if you know, you better share! I'll leave you on this gorgeous Tuesday afternoon (at least it's gorgeous in sunny So Cal!) with this fab'oosh engagement session...








Ok seriously, someone please find me that dress! Gratzi...
Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashley @ Ramirez Family said...

OMG, Im in love!!! Love with this dress, love the balloons, love the colors, love this for engagement photos, love love love!!!! Let me know if you find this dress. I wanna do this with my husband....if I can lure him into it, lol.

D. Marie said...

I love how the balloons and her dress just look so great together! I want balloons! Great photos! :)

Jen said...

I just saw these too! LOVE them! I told hubby that I had wanted to do balloon photos!

buhdoop said...

I love balloons (and mojitos). This engagement session is great.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, I love it love it love it!!!