Thursday, October 8, 2009

Trashy or Sexy? - Part 2 of 3

WARNING: Some pix might be NSFW (Not Suitable For Work) Moving on...

In my last post trying to decide between the "Trash the Dress" and Boudoir shoot I told you a little bit of my thoughts on the "Trash the Dress". Today I want to talk about a boudoir shoot.

I've always loved this idea! I mean, who doesn't just love to look and feel sexy for an afternoon? I just loved the idea of having a book put together and Mr. Mojito thinking it's just another one of my scrapbooks or photobooks that I make for him... when really they are for me haha. But then he opens it and... Ooo Lala, Miss Mojito in her skivies! Let's take a moment to look at some of the fantastic boudoir shoots that have been done that make me want to really take some for Mr. Mojito and be a bunny for the day lol...

I was talking to one of my bridesmaids about it yesterday and she made a good point... he's going to look at them then, think they are hot, and then what? They clearly are something that you don't frame and put around the house... they are just a special something that gets looked at once in a great while and can't be shared with anyone else. Okay, very true.

I also have been in the process of loosing weight and know by the time I take the photos I still won't be at my goal, maybe this is something I could think of doing for our first anniversary instead? I just think it would be so cute doing the "housewive theme" everyone remember the sexy Jessica Simpson Rolling Stone cover?


Love the idea of a pinup look.. and with those aprons? So sexy! I also can't forget to cover the sports fan side of Mr. Mojito. Time to whip out the Angels Baseball or UCLA Football jersey...

Looking at so many great pix online really makes me keep going back and forth, there are so many cute ideas out there! So my only last choice that I came up with was just doing a bridal shoot. Do it some where amazing out in LA or something where I can just get some fantastic sexy bridal pictures dones before the wedding day.

Gosh, what do you think ladies? Are you doing a Trash the Dress or Boudoir shoot? What would you do in this situation? Up next, Part 3... but who knows when that will be because that will be about my plans with the final decision!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I totally vote boudoir! I actually just scheduled my shoot this week for next March (time to start exercising!), and can't wait. I agree, it's not something that will be on display around the house, but the more traditional grooms gifts like a watch won't work for my guy, so I decided on boudoir instead. I think it will be hot to keep the book on the bedside table (or drawer), and take them out and look together every once in a while, that will get any guy in the mood. Or I had an idea for our one year anniversary I'll take all the pictures out of the book and make a trail to the bedroom where he'll find me waiting with candles, in the same outfit/pose as the last photo in the trail....anyway, I think there's a lot that can be done with the book after, and you'll probably appreciate sexy pics of you more than bridal or TTD when you're 85 and looking back!

Jen said...

I actually did both (because the TTD was free) so I totally vote for the boudoir...like Morgan said, after the kids, you'll really appreciate your pre-mommy figure!