Friday, October 9, 2009

Too good not to share...

Just got an email from that website ArtsCow that I was telling you about. You can get 3-8x10 Canvas Prints for $8.99 and that's including shipping! So within 5 minutes I ordered 3 canvas prints in 3 of my favorite engagement photos... other best part? Didn't even have to get my ass up to get my credit card -- they use PayPal! So not sure of the quality as this will be my first purchase with them but for nine bucks I have no problem testing it out!

If you would like to do the same here is the promocode: 8X10CP899

P.S. You can order an unlimited amount of these, but must be in multiples of three.

EXPIRES: 10/22/09

3 comments:

Jen said...

This is awesome because I'm getting my pro pics back this weekend! Thanks Miss Mojito!

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

Have you got your prints from them? I've heard some bad reviews so I'm weary about trying them.

kmattso2 said...

I was thinking about trying this out but couldn't find the deal on their website. I'm waiting for the prints I ordered to come in, so we'll see what they look like.

p.s. there's a surprise waiting for you over at my blog!