Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SY2TD: The Dress Pix

I have shown a ton of pix of my dress, but I never actually shared myself in the dress, although these pictures are horrendous I love my fellow readers so I decided I would still share. Here is the shop I thought I was going to buy my dress from until I found the amazing deal at a different bridal shop in Virginia Beach. Let's start with the back of the dress, because in all honesty it's still the part the made me fall in love with the dress, and it won't even be something I see in the pix. Let me apologize ahead of time for the poor quality of photos, we weren't supposed to be taking pix so my co-MOH was trying to take some on the D.L.



Ugh, and here goes the full frontal, which in defense to myself looks horrible because it was at least two or three sizes too small. At least you get the idea, and I'm still absolutely in love with it even when I look like crap.


Here is MOH-KC tellin' me to flash the bling, looks great with all the beading and crystals on the dress!

And one of me and MOH-KC for the bridal shop memories, of course. She loves the Maggie Sottero Victoriana just as much as I do I think!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for sharing :)
Very pretty!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

What bridal shop are you in for those photos? It looks like the same salon where I bought mine in Huntington Beach :) My gown is also a Maggie and will be blogged about tomorrow morning :)

Miss Mojito said...

Yes, that is Jinny's Bridal :)

Stacy Marie said...

Love the sneaky photography! I hate that bridal stores do that, it's so dumb.

Miss Pug said...

GORG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, it's so you Miss M!!!!! So glad you posted them!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

That is too funny! Overall I loved Jinny's Bridal but did run into some problems that I had to fight for a bit to get resolved. Ultimately, they made me happy and gave me a great deal.

Btw, I left you something over on my blog today :)

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.