A couple of weeks ago I recieved something from one of my Maid of Honor's that three of them put together, it was called the "Party Proposal Pack". My girls are already thinking about the Bachelorette party which doesn't surprise me ONE BIT. We are always looking for an excuse to have a fun girls nite or weekend and what better reason then a bachelorette party?
Just a few months back one of our friends got married and for her bachelorette party we didn't hear about until one month before. Wouldn't be so bad if it was just a night on the town but it was a weekend in Palm Springs... on Memorial Day weekend. So that needed some planning! Long story short it was very little time and none of us had saved any money or prepared for the event on such a busy weekend in Palm Springs. Everything ended up working out but it caused a lotttt of issues so I knew my girls wouldn't want to have that issue with any of my fellow girls wanting to attend my bachelorette party.
Pole dancing lessons started off the weekend in Palm Springs
The delish shot I made up on a whim... 2 part X-Rated, 1 part Coconut Rum, 1 part Peach Schnapps, splash of pineapple juice if wanted... YUM!
Sorry, just had to share a couple pix from the weekend!
So first thing's first they made me pick out a weekend -- February 26-27 it is. After I gave them a weekend they put together a bunch of different ideas with not a lot of details. I got to go through the "Party Proposal Pack" and let them know my favorites and they would go from there. They want to give as much notice to all of my bridesmaids and friends as possible so people won't be bombarded like we were earlier this year. Here are the two that I picked, I won't send you all of them. Unfortunately I have them all as a PDF and have no clue on how to put them into a picture so I can add them so I will jsut have to copy and paste from a Word document. [Sidenote: If you know how to change PDF to a pic let me know!]
Newport Beach, CA
Sshhhh….Lodging is a secret
February 26-28, 2010
- Arrive early Friday afternoon or Friday evening depending on driving group.
- Dinner will be prepared by bridesmaids.
- Surprise + Game night & Wedding Movie watching
- Get up! It’s time for brunch!
- R&R time. Feel free do whatever it is you fancy around the OC
- Leave dinner and board the limo to take us to our next location!
- It’s 1:15, time to start wrapping things up and board limo back!
- Get up and have a breakfast prepared by Bridesmaids.
Ssshhhh….Lodging a secret
February 26-28, 2010
- Let the Festivities Begin! Arrive at Kristen’s House for the carpool Van. Leave at 8:00 a.m to arrive by noon.
- Let the Fun begin and check into hotel!
- Be ready for Dinner at 7:30 p.m, Restaurant TBD
- 10 p.m. dinner is over! Time to hit the casino and do some bar hopping!
- Sleep in a little and get up for some typical Vegas fun.
- Lunch on your own.
- Head back to hotel room for appetizers, drinks, and bridal shower-like games.
- Get up and be ready to check out by noon
- Stop somewhere for a bite to eat… Grandma’s in Victorville for Mexican?!
- Be home around 5:00 pm