Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh gosh!

So I'm in San Diego right now but I just had to post about an email I just got... I was chosen as one of the winners for a 2 hour photo session for either a Trash the Dress, Boudoir, or Engagement session with a local LA photographer! Clearly I already have the engagement session taken care of but the other 2 is something I would love to do! I really want to do both so it will be a tough decision to choose. Included with the session is free makeup and hair for the session done by the fabulous Susie Chhuor Professional Hair & Makeup. That's who helped out the fabulous Mrs. Glitter! I can't wait to figure out more of the details this week and decide what I'm going to do! I will keep you updated!

4 comments:

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

That's awesome! I would go with boudoir!

Jen said...

OMG How freaking exciting!! Which one to do?!?!

Doug and Marissa said...

That is awesome! Congrats!!!!!!! :0) Love "Trash the Dress" photo shoots. Wish I would have done one instead of preserving my dress ;-)

Westside Wedding said...

Congratulations!!!! that is great news!