Friday, October 9, 2009

Jim & Pam Forever <3

If you don't like or watch the Office you won't care about this post. But I will tell you that you SHOULD like it and you SHOULD watch it, because it is by far the best sitcom on television - period. Also, if you haven't watched it yet you might not want to read this.

So anyways, our favorite television couple finally tied the knot last nite and it was a fantastic episode. I think I just feel so connected with them (wierd? maybe.)... they seem like a couple this is so real and actually has normal issues, just kinda feel like I can relate more to them which usually isn't done in a television show.

It started with their crazy trip on down to Niagra Falls where the ENTIRE Office went. Mr. Mojito and I started the episode with saying "Okay, who's going to blow Pam's secret before the wedding" and was totally shocked when it was actually Jim!

Was his speech not the SWEETEST? I swear before the episode I kept hearing previews on television and on the radio and I got teary eyed every time.... I've always had a big Jim crush. Anyways, so they ended up making that plunge down the aisle...

But because Jim had a feeling that the office would come out with their typical shinanigans they decided to hurry off to the falls before the ceremony and eloped with just the two of them...

So what happened at the actual ceremony then? Of course the office peeps pulled off their typical shenanigans... they replicated the infamous you tube video of the dance down the aisle.

I'm still not over the original, so watch it again too for a good laugh! (Side note: This video has over 27 million views now, wow! Not surprised, pretty sure Gram-o-jito even knew about this video!)

And then of course the version they did on The Office...



What an honor! I don't know what I would do to find out that The Office wanted to do something from MY WEDDING in their episode. I wonder what the couple may have gotten out of it. I'm sure something, don't you think?

Anyways, I just think the Office is a brilliant show, I'm such a fan. Can't wait to see the episode when Pam has her baby! Season finale maybe?

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Such a great episode (it's our fav show too), but I'm so bummed we didn't get to see the reception!

Doug and Marissa said...

Loved last nights epi too!! And the play on the wedding dance video...awesome!! :0) Love Jim & Pam and so glad they ended up together.

Runrgurl10 said...

Ohmygod, I LOVED that episode so much, I just started crying again watching the clip! Best office ever!

Katie said...

***sigh*** Finally!!!! I was so happy for this episode :)