Monday, October 19, 2009

Internet Inspirations: A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys


This weeks Internet Inspiration is a blog that I've only been following for about a month or two now, she just got married and finished doing her pro-pic recaps, so definately go check out how great her wedding was! She posts regularly, her personality shines in her posts, and is great at providing feedback on my blog!

Name or Blogger Name: Jen {Or as my knotties know me, Legally Bride}

How long have you been blogging? Since March 2009…

What inspired you to start blogging? Mostly to share my wedding planning and also to follow other inspiring bloggers who were either in the planning phase or in the newlywed phase. It was also an easy way for my friends (who live far away) to know what we’ve been up to.
What did you originally blog about and how has that evolved? I had started blogging about wedding planning, but then quickly used it as a forum to talk about anything that was on my mind that day, a re-cap of the weekend adventures or just television/celebrity musings.
What different types of blogs do you stalk? Mostly bride-to-be’s / newlyweds and photographer’s.

Three of your favorite blogs? Ohh this is hard! Well I have to say my absolute favorite to see come through my reader is my photographer: Zenobia Photography Studios [http://zenobia-studios.com/blog/]. I absolutely just love her work and her personality that her blog posts always make me smile! Another blog I really enjoy reading is Lindsey @ “Won’t You Be My Nabor” [http://wontyoubemynabor.blogspot.com/]. She has posts that cover a wide range of topics and she’s Funny! Finally, I love to follow Tracy @ “Then I Got To Thinking” [http://tracy-girl.blogspot.com/]. Her and I were date twins so it was fun to have someone to go along the wedding plan ride with! She is so cute and funny, her posts always make me smile!
How many blogs do you think you have in your feeder? Whoa…A TON…Lemme check….Just under 300….keeps it interesting!

What impact has blogging had on you? I originally had thought of blogging as a place to vent out wedding ideas without people being “sick of hearing me talk about wedding plans”. It was a place that was non-judgmental and I could talk about table linens and shades of pink without seeing any eye-rolls. I never imagined it would turn into a place where I had people who actually wanted to “follow” my blog and read about what I thought or what we had done one weekend. It really is an amazing community.
Additional Blogging Rants: I wish I could get on blogger @ work! Then I could blog more and read some of the 280 blogs I follow & leave more comments!

Thanks Jen for being a part of my blogging community! Don't forget to post about your award on your blog and send readers over to check out your interview.
P.S. Thank you are an Internet Inspiration or know someone who is? Let me know at withthisringitheeblog@gmail.com -- you don't have to be a wedding blog! Looking for newlywed blogs, home decorating blogs, whatever!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you for the fabulous miss mojito award! Just posted it over on my blog :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Cute cute blog -- found you from Jen!

Aubrey said...

Miss Mojito, thanks for recognizing such a great writer and blog.

Miss Pug said...

Congrats!!!! Great interview!